Companies experience high turnover when managers who have the least amount of training have the most direct reports.
We fill the gap by providing results-driven management training that produces leaders who retain their employees.
8 Half-Day Training Sessions
Retention Task Force
Companies Don’t Reduce Turnover, Managers Do
We Teach Them How
Does this sound familiar?
- Tired of losing great employees?
- Need to reduce overtime and agency use?
- Need to keep people longer?
- Can’t get old school managers to change their ways?
- New hires not showing up for orientation?
- Need greater staffing stability to remain sustainable?
Great Managers Aren’t Born, They’re Trained
See How We Do It
Be a MAGNET employer: attract and keep great employees - even Millennials.
We can help you:
- Keep employees longer.
- Reduce unnecessary retention costs.
- Implement proven retention strategies.
- Improve productivity and profitability.
- Develop better bosses that your team will want to work FOR.
- Build a culture where people WANT to work.
“It was really eye-opening for us because we were able to say, ‘Ok. Over the past three years, 54% of our people that are new don’t even make it to six months.’ We’re now tracking that quarterly and in this last quarter, we’ve seen a 10% improvement on our new hires staying past that 6-month mark. “
Kristine Mellgren, PRS, Director of HR
“It’s not about what we’ve heard. It’s about what we’ve seen. People are making changes.“
Scott Thomas, Trinity Terrace, Facility Exec Director
Is This Our New Staffing Reality?
Current Employment Market Trends & Future Projections
They Should Know Better!
The Generational Story You’ve Never Heard
He Did What?!
Acknowledging & Adjusting Behaviors for Effective Teamwork
Read the Room!
Improving and Applying Your Emotional Intelligence
I Want to Work There!
Building an Organization That Attracts & Keeps Talent
I Love My Boss!
Management Strategies for Improving Staff Loyalty & Longevity
Communicating More Effectively with Your Team
Where Do I Go from Here?
Retention Program Recap & Action Planning