- With over 15 years of experience in corporate Learning & Development / Human Resources, Courtney Ramsey knows about helping others succeed! As a speaker, author, and consultant, she’s known for creating and facilitating leadership programs that empower and motivate.
- Courtney helps businesses of all sizes create training programs that are customized to their business and expertise. She recently authored her first book: Share Your Genius: 35 Tips to Create Training That Transforms.
- Over the years, Courtney has trained over 20 thousand associates in the areas of leadership, business management, conflict resolution, effective communication, and operations, helping companies like JCPenney, Sephora inside JCPenney, and Zale Corporation save millions of dollars.
- She received her MBA and BBA in Marketing from Texas A&M University. She holds her Professional in Human Resources (PHR) certification and is a Certified Professional in Talent Development with the Association for Talent Development.
- She is a TTI-certified Emotional Intelligence instructor.
- As a wife and mom of a second grader, her idea of a good time is a glass of wine and watching true crime on the couch in her PJs! (Dateline is her favorite!)
Check out her PDF speaker flyer here!
Watch a snippet of Courtney speaking here!