Cara Silletto, MBA, CSP
President & Chief Retention Officer
- She’s spoken for 30,000+ leaders across the country!
- She’s conducted hundreds of keynotes and workshops.
- She’s a workforce thought leader published and quoted in USA Today, Forbes, Huffington Post and dozens of other business publications. (See full list here.)
- She has 15+ years’ experience being a Millennial in the workforce.
- She’s equipped with an MBA to quantify the impact on the bottom line.
- She’s a former conference planner who knows how to make events dynamic.
- She knows multiple industries and what keeps leaders up at night.
- She’s been named one of Louisville Business First’s 2018 Forty Under 40.
- She authored the 2018 book, Staying Power: Why Your Employees Leave and How to Keep Them Longer.
- And her memorable streak of purple hair encourages executives to think differently about today’s new workforce.
- She achieved the CSP designation from NSA in 2020.
What Clients Say About Cara
Over the past few years, Cara Silletto has been a frequent presenter at our company and she has helped us to develop an entirely new paradigm for how we approach employee engagement and retention through an intentional awareness of the Millennial Mindset. She makes a compelling case for why business leaders must embrace the Millennial Mindset and evolve in order to attract and retain a talented workforce. She also explains the inherent risks associated with refusing to accept this new way of thinking. The approach is both strategic and practical, giving business leaders a clear understanding of why change is so important, what those changes need to be and a practical method for how to take immediate action.
Max Langenkamp, Vice President of Human Resources, Cintas Corporation